Contraception & Prevention

Contraception and Protection - A Sex Worker's A-Z

This section is intended for information only – for most forms of contraception you’ll need to see a doctor, either your own GP or at a GUM or family planning clinic. You can find out where these are and what they offer in the Services section of the website. Because many contraceptives involve changing hormone levels in the body, not all types are suitable for everyone and you’ll need to give the doctor some health information about yourself to work out which one(s) will be best for you. 

more »